Fletcher's Blog

 Hello my name is Fletcher. I am a student at Linn-Benton and it is my second year. After this year at Linn-Benton I plan to transfer over to OSU where I will continue the pursuit of a degree in Business Administration.  

    Some things that I enjoy outside of school include Dirt bikes and going to the gym and doing strength training. Going to the gym is a new thing to me and I have been trying to do it so I can stay healthy and strong. It was one of my New Years resolutions and I have been getting up at 6 in the morning every day and going to the gym first thing. 

    I also really like riding dirt bikes too and that is probably my main fun thing that I do when its not winter time. I started riding dirt bikes when I was 12 and it is something that never gets boring for me. Just in the past year my dad and brother and I started participating in the dirt bike races they have around Oregon. They are enduro races and they have a loop from 7 to 21 miles long and you race for 2 and a half hours non stop. When we first started I was surprised at how many average joes like us raced and how big of an event it is. Every race we have been in there is over a couple hundred people racing. This is a pic of my little brother and I after a race.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening - Nicks Handmade Boots

Marketing in the news/ Kayak